Optimized density-weighted imaging for dynamic contrast-enhanced 3D-MR mammography
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 328–339, February 2011
How to Cite
Gutberlet, M., Roth, A., Hahn, D. and Köstler, H. (2011), Optimized density-weighted imaging for dynamic contrast-enhanced 3D-MR mammography. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 328–339. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22443
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: KO 2938/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.