Design and application of a four-channel transmit/receive surface coil for functional cardiac imaging at 7T
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 736–741, March 2011
How to Cite
Dieringer, M. A., Renz, W., Lindel, T., Seifert, F., Frauenrath, T., von Knobelsdorff-Brenkenhoff, F., Waiczies, H., Hoffmann, W., Rieger, J., Pfeiffer, H., Ittermann, B., Schulz-Menger, J. and Niendorf, T. (2011), Design and application of a four-channel transmit/receive surface coil for functional cardiac imaging at 7T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 736–741. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22451
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.