Nonenhanced methods for lower-extremity MRA: A phantom study examining the effects of stenosis and pathologic flow waveforms at 1.5T
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 401–408, February 2011
How to Cite
Offerman, E. J., Hodnett, P. A., Edelman, R. R. and Koktzoglou, I. (2011), Nonenhanced methods for lower-extremity MRA: A phantom study examining the effects of stenosis and pathologic flow waveforms at 1.5T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 401–408. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22457
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01HL096916
- Grainger Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.