Imaging of blood flow using hyperpolarized [13C]Urea in preclinical cancer models
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 692–697, March 2011
How to Cite
von Morze, C., Larson, P. E.Z., Hu, S., Keshari, K., Wilson, D. M., Ardenkjaer-Larsen, J. H., Goga, A., Bok, R., Kurhanewicz, J. and Vigneron, D. B. (2011), Imaging of blood flow using hyperpolarized [13C]Urea in preclinical cancer models. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 692–697. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22484
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EB007588, R21 CA137298
- GE. Grant Number: A109773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.