Quantification of vertebral bone marrow fat content using 3 tesla MR spectroscopy: Reproducibility, vertebral variation, and applications in osteoporosis
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 974–979, April 2011
How to Cite
Li, X., Kuo, D., Schafer, A. L., Porzig, A., Link, T. M., Black, D. and Schwartz, A. V. (2011), Quantification of vertebral bone marrow fat content using 3 tesla MR spectroscopy: Reproducibility, vertebral variation, and applications in osteoporosis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 974–979. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22489
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131-01
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: RC1AR058405-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!