Resubmitted to Journal Magnetic Resonance Imaging as an Original Manuscript on 10 January, 2011
T1 independent, T2* corrected chemical shift based fat–water separation with multi-peak fat spectral modeling is an accurate and precise measure of hepatic steatosis†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 873–881, April 2011
How to Cite
Hines, C. D.G., Frydrychowicz, A., Hamilton, G., Tudorascu, D. L., Vigen, K. K., Yu, H., McKenzie, C. A., Sirlin, C. B., Brittain, J. H. and Reeder, S. B. (2011), T1 independent, T2* corrected chemical shift based fat–water separation with multi-peak fat spectral modeling is an accurate and precise measure of hepatic steatosis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33: 873–881. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22514
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK083380-01, R01 DK088925-01, RC1 EB010384-01
- Coulter Foundation
- University of Wisconsin IEDR
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.