Gastric volume changes in response to a meal: Validation of magnetic resonance imaging versus the barostat
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 685–690, September 2011
How to Cite
Haans, J. J.L., de Zwart, I. M., Eilers, P. H.C., Reiber, J. H.C., Doornbos, J., de Roos, A. and Masclee, A. A.M. (2011), Gastric volume changes in response to a meal: Validation of magnetic resonance imaging versus the barostat. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 34: 685–690. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22619
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!