This article was published online on 10 October 2011. Subsequently, it was determined that a co-author and a reference had been omitted, and the corrected article was published online on 5 December 2011.
Original Research — Cardiovascular Imaging
Accuracy of MRI to identify the coronary artery plaque: A comparative study with intravascular ultrasound†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 72–78, January 2012
How to Cite
He, Y., Zhang, Z., Dai, Q., Zhou, Y., Yang, Y., Yu, W., An, J., Jin, L., Jerecic, R., Yuan, C. and Li, D. (2012), Accuracy of MRI to identify the coronary artery plaque: A comparative study with intravascular ultrasound. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 72–78. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22652
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted:
- Manuscript Received:
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Projects of International Science Technology Cooperation and Exchanges. Grant Numbers: 30870733, S2010BR0551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!