Morphological and biochemical T2 evaluation of cartilage repair tissue based on a hybrid double echo at steady state (DESS-T2d) approach
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 895–903, October 2011
How to Cite
Welsch, G. H., Mamisch, T. C., Zak, L., Mauerer, A., Apprich, S., Stelzeneder, D., Marlovits, S. and Trattnig, S. (2011), Morphological and biochemical T2 evaluation of cartilage repair tissue based on a hybrid double echo at steady state (DESS-T2d) approach. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 34: 895–903. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22677
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- OeNB (Austrian National Bank). Grant Number: the Jubiläumsfonds-Project 12983
- “Vienna Advanced Clinical Imaging Center”. Grant Number: (VIACLIC) program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.