Resolving arterial phase and temporal enhancement characteristics in DCE MRM at high spatial resolution with TWIST acquisition
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 973–982, October 2011
How to Cite
Herrmann, K.-H., Baltzer, P. A., Dietzel, M., Krumbein, I., Geppert, C., Kaiser, W. A. and Reichenbach, J. R. (2011), Resolving arterial phase and temporal enhancement characteristics in DCE MRM at high spatial resolution with TWIST acquisition. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 34: 973–982. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22689
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.