DCE-MRI model selection for investigating disruption of microvascular function in livers with metastatic disease
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 196–203, January 2012
How to Cite
Banerji, A., Naish, J. H., Watson, Y., Jayson, G. C., Buonaccorsi, G. A. and Parker, G. J.M. (2012), DCE-MRI model selection for investigating disruption of microvascular function in livers with metastatic disease. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 196–203. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22692
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C237/A6295
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!