Reproducibility of MRI-determined proton density fat fraction across two different MR scanner platforms
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 928–934, October 2011
How to Cite
Kang, G. H., Cruite, I., Shiehmorteza, M., Wolfson, T., Gamst, A. C., Hamilton, G., Bydder, M., Middleton, M. S. and Sirlin, C. B. (2011), Reproducibility of MRI-determined proton density fat fraction across two different MR scanner platforms. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 34: 928–934. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22701
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2010
- General Electric (GE) under the auspices of the GE Grant Program (to C.B.S)
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01 DK075128, U01DK061734
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- San Diego EXPORT Center, National Center of Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: P60 MD00220
- National Center for Research Resources for the General Clinical Research Center at UCSD. Grant Number: M01 RR000827. The contents of this work are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.