Norah J. Shire, Radha A. Railkar, Sabrina Fox-Bosetti, Chan R. Beals, and Bernard J. Dardzinski are Merck employees and may own stock/stock options in Merck.
Test–retest repeatability of MR elastography for noninvasive liver fibrosis assessment in hepatitis C
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 947–955, October 2011
How to Cite
Shire, N. J., Yin, M., Chen, J., Railkar, R. A., Fox-Bosetti, S., Johnson, S. M., Beals, C. R., Dardzinski, B. J., Sanderson, S. O., Talwalkar, J. A. and Ehman, R. L. (2011), Test–retest repeatability of MR elastography for noninvasive liver fibrosis assessment in hepatitis C. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 34: 947–955. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22716
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- NIH R01. Grant Number: EB001981
- Clinicaltrials.gov. Grant Number: NCT00896233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.