Original Research — Vascular Imaging
Automatic lumen and outer wall segmentation of the carotid artery using deformable three-dimensional models in MR angiography and vessel wall images
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 156–165, January 2012
How to Cite
van 't Klooster, R., de Koning, P. J.H., Dehnavi, R. A., Tamsma, J. T., de Roos, A., Reiber, J. H.C. and van der Geest, R. J. (2012), Automatic lumen and outer wall segmentation of the carotid artery using deformable three-dimensional models in MR angiography and vessel wall images. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 156–165. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22809
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Dutch Technology Foundation STW. Grant Number: LGT.6454
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.