The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Original Research — Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Reproducibility of 3D 1H MR spectroscopic imaging of the prostate at 1.5T†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 166–173, January 2012
How to Cite
Lagemaat, M. W., Zechmann, C. M., Fütterer, J. J., Weiland, E., Lu, J., Villeirs, G. M., Holshouser, B. A., van Hecke, P., Lemort, M., Schlemmer, H.-P., Barentsz, J. O., Roell, S. O., Heerschap, A. and Scheenen, T. W.J. (2012), Reproducibility of 3D 1H MR spectroscopic imaging of the prostate at 1.5T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 166–173. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22827
Parts of this work were presented at the annual meeting of the ISMRM in 2009.
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: KUN2007-3930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.