The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Original Research – Musculoskeletal Imaging
Changes in knee cartilage T2 values over 24 months in subjects with and without risk factors for knee osteoarthritis and their association with focal knee lesions at baseline: Data from the osteoarthritis initiative†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 370–378, February 2012
How to Cite
Baum, T., Stehling, C., Joseph, G. B., Carballido-Gamio, J., Schwaiger, B. J., Müller-Höcker, C., Nevitt, M. C., Lynch, J., McCulloch, C. E. and Link, T. M. (2012), Changes in knee cartilage T2 values over 24 months in subjects with and without risk factors for knee osteoarthritis and their association with focal knee lesions at baseline: Data from the osteoarthritis initiative. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 370–378. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22834
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIH U01AR059507-01, NIH F32AR059478-01
- NIH, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2258, N01-AR-2-2259, N01-AR-2-2260, N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.