L.J. and D.L. contributed equally to this work.
Gadofluorine M enhanced MRI in experimental glioma: Superior and persistent intracellular tumor enhancement compared with conventional MRI†
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 551–560, March 2012
How to Cite
Jestaedt, L., Lemke, D., Weiler, M., Pfenning, P.-N., Heiland, S., Wick, W. and Bendszus, M. (2012), Gadofluorine M enhanced MRI in experimental glioma: Superior and persistent intracellular tumor enhancement compared with conventional MRI. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 551–560. doi: 10.1002/jmri.22869
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
- Brain Tumor Network. Grant Numbers: BTNplus Subproject 10, 01GS0883
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Charitable Hertie Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.