Inversion-recovery-prepared dixon bSSFP: Initial clinical experience with a novel pulse sequence for renal MRA within a breathhold
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 875–881, April 2012
How to Cite
Worters, P. W., Saranathan, M., Xu, A. and Vasanawala, S. S. (2012), Inversion-recovery-prepared dixon bSSFP: Initial clinical experience with a novel pulse sequence for renal MRA within a breathhold. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 35: 875–881. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23503
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: P41-RR009784
- Richard M. Lucas Foundation
- General Electric Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.