Cine cerebrospinal fluid imaging in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 825–834, October 2012
How to Cite
Magnano, C., Schirda, C., Weinstock-Guttman, B., Wack, D. S., Lindzen, E., Hojnacki, D., Bergsland, N., Kennedy, C., Belov, P., Dwyer, M. G., Poloni, G. U., Beggs, C. B. and Zivadinov, R. (2012), Cine cerebrospinal fluid imaging in multiple sclerosis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 36: 825–834. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23730
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- internal resources of the Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center and Baird MS Center, Jacobs Neurological Institute, University of Buffalo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.