Impact of blood flow on diffusion coefficients of the human kidney: A time-resolved ECG-triggered diffusion-tensor imaging (DTI) study at 3T
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 233–236, January 2013
How to Cite
Heusch, P., Wittsack, H.-J., Kröpil, P., Blondin, D., Quentin, M., Klasen, J., Pentang, G., Antoch, G. and Lanzman, R. S. (2013), Impact of blood flow on diffusion coefficients of the human kidney: A time-resolved ECG-triggered diffusion-tensor imaging (DTI) study at 3T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 233–236. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23751
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.