Artifact reduction from metallic dental materials in T1-weighted spin-echo imaging at 3.0 tesla
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 471–478, February 2013
How to Cite
Zho, S.-Y., Kim, M.-O., Lee, K.-W. and Kim, D.-H. (2013), Artifact reduction from metallic dental materials in T1-weighted spin-echo imaging at 3.0 tesla. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23785
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) and Korea Institute for Advancement in Technology (KIAT) through the Workforce Development Program in Strategic Technology
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: 2011-000331
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.