1H-MR spectroscopy and diffusion tensor imaging of normal-appearing temporal white matter in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma after irradiation: Initial experience
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 101–108, January 2013
How to Cite
Xiong, W. F., Qiu, S. J., Wang, H. Z. and Lv, X. F. (2013), 1H-MR spectroscopy and diffusion tensor imaging of normal-appearing temporal white matter in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma after irradiation: Initial experience. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 101–108. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23788
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- The Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30770613
- The Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: 7005166, 10151051501000087
- The Projiect of Guangdong provincial Science and Technology Plan. Grant Numbers: 2008B030301147, 2011B060200002
- The Projiect of Guangzhou municipal Science and Technology Plan. Grant Number: 11A52120825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.