Hepatocellular carcinoma in a North American population: Does hepatobiliary MR imaging with Gd-EOB-DTPA improve sensitivity and confidence for diagnosis?
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 398–406, February 2013
How to Cite
Bashir, M. R., Gupta, R. T., Davenport, M. S., Allen, B. C., Jaffe, T. A., Ho, L. M., Boll, D. T. and Merkle, E. M. (2013), Hepatocellular carcinoma in a North American population: Does hepatobiliary MR imaging with Gd-EOB-DTPA improve sensitivity and confidence for diagnosis?. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 398–406. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23818
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.