Functional MRI of the thoracic spinal cord during vibration sensation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 981–985, April 2013
How to Cite
Kornelsen, J., Smith, S. D., McIver, T. A., Sboto-Frankenstein, U., Latta, P. and Tomanek, B. (2013), Functional MRI of the thoracic spinal cord during vibration sensation. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 981–985. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23819
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
- Manitoba Medical Service Foundation
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.