Reproducibility of rapid short echo time CSI at 3 tesla for clinical applications
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 445–456, February 2013
How to Cite
Van Cauter, S., Sima, D. M., Luts, J., ter Beek, L., Ribbens, A., Peeters, R. R., Osorio Garcia, M. I., Li, Y., Sunaert, S., Van Gool, S. W., Van Huffel, S. and Himmelreich, U. (2013), Reproducibility of rapid short echo time CSI at 3 tesla for clinical applications. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 445–456. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23820
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Research Council of the Catholic University of Leuven
- GOA MaNet, PFV/10/002 (OPTEC)
- Flemish government
- FWO projects G.0427.10N (Integrated EEG-fMRI), G.0108.11 (Compressed Sensing) G.0869.12N (Tumor imaging)
- IBBT and Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: IUAP P6/04 (DYSCO, 2007-2011)
- Olivia Hendrickx Research Fund () [http://www.olivia.be]
- Herman Memorial Research Fund () [http://www.hmrf.be]
- James E. Kearney Memorial Fund () [http://www.jekfoundation.org]
- Stem Cell Institute Leuven
- Emmanuel van der Schueren Fund
- International Union against Cancer, the klinisch Onderzoeksfonds UZ Leuven
- Scientific Research - Flanders (FWO-V)
- Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onder- zoek-Vlaanderen; by Stichting tegen Kanker. Grant Number: G.048010N
- Inter-University-Attraction-Pole;. Grant Number: IUAP EMF-B6772- p6/29
- Excellentie-Financiering. Grant Number: EF/05/014
- Flemish government (FWO projects). Grant Number: G.0869.12N (Tumor imaging)
- Research Council of the Catholic University of Leuven (PF ‘IMIR’)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.