Single-breath xenon polarization transfer contrast (SB-XTC): Implementation and initial results in healthy humans
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 457–470, February 2013
How to Cite
Muradyan, I., Butler, J. P., Dabaghyan, M., Hrovat, M., Dregely, I., Ruset, I., Topulos, G. P., Frederick, E., Hatabu, H., Hersman, W. F. and Patz, S. (2013), Single-breath xenon polarization transfer contrast (SB-XTC): Implementation and initial results in healthy humans. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 457–470. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23823
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: HL073632, P41RR14075, RC1HL00606
- Martinos Center for Biomedical Research NCRR. Grant Number: P41RR14075
- FAMRI Clinical Innovator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.