Presented at the 2011 American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) annual meeting.
Tumor volume and subvolume concordance between FDG-PET/CT and diffusion-weighted MRI for squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 431–434, February 2013
How to Cite
Olsen, J. R., Esthappan, J., DeWees, T., Narra, V. R., Dehdashti, F., Siegel, B. A., Schwarz, J. K. and Grigsby, P. W. (2013), Tumor volume and subvolume concordance between FDG-PET/CT and diffusion-weighted MRI for squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 431–434. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23830
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01CA136931-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.