Comparison of R2* correction methods for accurate fat quantification in fatty liver
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 414–422, February 2013
How to Cite
Horng, D. E., Hernando, D., Hines, C. D.G. and Reeder, S. B. (2013), Comparison of R2* correction methods for accurate fat quantification in fatty liver. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 414–422. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23835
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DK083380, R01 DK088925, RC1 EB010384, R01 DK096169
- The WARF Accelerator Program
- The Coulter Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.