Automatic segmentation of white matter hyperintensities by an extended FitzHugh & nagumo reaction diffusion model
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 343–350, February 2013
How to Cite
Ji, S., Ye, C., Li, F., Sun, W., Zhang, J., Huang, Y. and Fang, J. (2013), Automatic segmentation of white matter hyperintensities by an extended FitzHugh & nagumo reaction diffusion model. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 343–350. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23836
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities and the 5th Five-year Project grant from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2008ZX09312-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.