Correlation of apparent diffusion coefficient values measured by diffusion MRI and MGMT promoter methylation semiquantitatively analyzed with MS-MLPA in patients with glioblastoma multiforme
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 351–358, February 2013
How to Cite
Sunwoo, L., Choi, S. H., Park, C.-K., Kim, J. W., Yi, K. S., Lee, W. J., Yoon, T. J., Song, S. W., Kim, J. E., Kim, J. Y., Kim, T. M., Lee, S.-H., Kim, J.-H., Sohn, C.-H., Park, S.-H., Kim, I. H. and Chang, K.-H. (2013), Correlation of apparent diffusion coefficient values measured by diffusion MRI and MGMT promoter methylation semiquantitatively analyzed with MS-MLPA in patients with glioblastoma multiforme. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 351–358. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23838
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 1120300
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Projects, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs. Grant Number: A112028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.