In vivo spatially localized high resolution 1H MRS via intermolecular single-quantum coherence of rat brain at 7 T
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 359–364, February 2013
How to Cite
Cui, X., Bao, J., Huang, Y., Cai, S. and Chen, Z. (2013), In vivo spatially localized high resolution 1H MRS via intermolecular single-quantum coherence of rat brain at 7 T. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 359–364. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23839
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- NNSF of China. Grant Numbers: 10974164, 11074209, 11174239, 21203155
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010121008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.