Presented at the 2010 annual RSNA meeting Chicago/USA SST09-08.
Novel application of T1-weighted BLADE sequences with fat suppression compared to TSE in contrast-enhanced T1-weighted imaging of the neck: Cutting-edge images?†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 660–668, March 2013
How to Cite
Finkenzeller, T., Zorger, N., Kühnel, T., Paetzel, C., Schuierer, G., Stroszczynski, C. and Fellner, C. (2013), Novel application of T1-weighted BLADE sequences with fat suppression compared to TSE in contrast-enhanced T1-weighted imaging of the neck: Cutting-edge images?. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 660–668. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23843
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.