The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
R2* estimation using “in-phase” echoes in the presence of fat: The effects of complex spectrum of fat
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 717–726, March 2013
How to Cite
Hernando, D., Kühn, J.-P., Mensel, B., Völzke, H., Puls, R., Hosten, N. and Reeder, S. B. (2013), R2* estimation using “in-phase” echoes in the presence of fat: The effects of complex spectrum of fat. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 717–726. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23851
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- the Ministry of Cultural Affairs
- the Social Ministry of the Federal State of Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- Siemens Healthcare, Erlangen, Germany
- Federal State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 DK083380, R01 DK088925, RC1 EB010384
- Coulter Foundation
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.