Blood oxygen level-dependent liver MRI: Can It predict microvascular invasion in HCC?
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 692–699, March 2013
How to Cite
Jhaveri, K. S., Cleary, S. P., Fischer, S., Haider, M. A., Pargoankar, V., Khalidi, K., Moshonov, H. and Gallinger, S. (2013), Blood oxygen level-dependent liver MRI: Can It predict microvascular invasion in HCC?. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 692–699. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23858
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Functional MRI and CT biomarkers in oncology, European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 2015, 42, 4, 562, , ,
- 4Imaging in Patients with Cirrhosis, Radiologic Clinics of North America, 2015, 53, 5, 919, ,
- 5Feasibility of blood oxygenation level-dependent MRI at 3T in the characterization of hepatic tumors, Abdominal Imaging, 2014, 39, 1, 142, , , , , ,