Pulmonary vein morphology by free-breathing whole heart magnetic resonance imaging at 3 tesla versus breathhold multi-detector computed tomography
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 846–852, April 2013
How to Cite
Fodi, E., McAreavey, D., Abd-Elmoniem, K. Z., Ohayon, J., Saba, M., Elagha, A., Pettigrew, R. I. and Gharib, A. M. (2013), Pulmonary vein morphology by free-breathing whole heart magnetic resonance imaging at 3 tesla versus breathhold multi-detector computed tomography. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 846–852. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23865
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.