Arterial enhancing-only nodules less than 2 cm in diameter in patients with liver cirrhosis: Predictors of hepatocellular carcinoma diagnosis on gadobenate dimeglumine-enhanced mr imaging
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 892–902, April 2013
How to Cite
Quaia, E., Pizzolato, R., De Paoli, L., Angileri, R., Ukmar, M. and Assunta Cova, M. (2013), Arterial enhancing-only nodules less than 2 cm in diameter in patients with liver cirrhosis: Predictors of hepatocellular carcinoma diagnosis on gadobenate dimeglumine-enhanced mr imaging. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 892–902. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23873
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.