Aortic pulse wave velocity measurements with undersampled 4D flow-sensitive MRI: comparison with 2D and algorithm determination
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 853–859, April 2013
How to Cite
Wentland, A. L., Wieben, O., François, C. J., Boncyk, C., Munoz Del Rio, A., Johnson, K. M., Grist, T. M. and Frydrychowicz, A. (2013), Aortic pulse wave velocity measurements with undersampled 4D flow-sensitive MRI: comparison with 2D and algorithm determination. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 853–859. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23877
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- UW Department of Radiology R&D Funds
- NHLBI Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award for Individual Predoctoral MD/PhD Fellows. Grant Number: F30 HL108539-02
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Medical Scientist Training Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.