In vivo validation of 4D flow MRI for assessing the hemodynamics of portal hypertension
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1100–1108, May 2013
How to Cite
Roldán-Alzate, A., Frydrychowicz, A., Niespodzany, E., Landgraf, B. R., Johnson, K. M., Wieben, O. and Reeder, S. B. (2013), In vivo validation of 4D flow MRI for assessing the hemodynamics of portal hypertension. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 1100–1108. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23906
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK083380, R01 DK088925, RC1 EB010384, R01HL072260
- University of Wisconsin Radiology R&D Committee
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.