Simple Method for evaluating the degree of liver parenchymal enhancement in the hepatobiliary phase of gadoxetic acid-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1115–1121, May 2013
How to Cite
Tamada, T., Ito, K., Yamamoto, A., Yasokawa, K., Higaki, A., Kanki, A., Sato, T., Taniomoto, D. and Higashi, H. (2013), Simple Method for evaluating the degree of liver parenchymal enhancement in the hepatobiliary phase of gadoxetic acid-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 1115–1121. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23912
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Kawasaki Medical School Project. Grant Number: 23B-3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.