MRI of carotid atherosclerosis to identify TIA and stroke patients who are at risk of a recurrence
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1189–1194, May 2013
How to Cite
Kwee, R. M., van Oostenbrugge, R. J., Mess, W. H., Prins, M. H., van der Geest, R. J., ter Berg, J. W.M., Franke, C. L., Korten, A. G.G.C., Meems, B. J., van Engelshoven, J. M.A., Wildberger, J. E. and Kooi, M. E. (2013), MRI of carotid atherosclerosis to identify TIA and stroke patients who are at risk of a recurrence. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 37: 1189–1194. doi: 10.1002/jmri.23918
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine. Grant Number: PARISk grant 01C-202
- the Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 2006B61
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.