The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Within-lesion differences in quantitative MRI parameters predict contrast enhancement in multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1454–1461, December 2013
How to Cite
Jurcoane, A., Wagner, M., Schmidt, C., Mayer, C., Gracien, R.-M., Hirschmann, M., Deichmann, R., Volz, S., Ziemann, U. and Hattingen, E. (2013), Within-lesion differences in quantitative MRI parameters predict contrast enhancement in multiple sclerosis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 38: 1454–1461. doi: 10.1002/jmri.24107
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.