Improved MRI quantification of spinal cord atrophy in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 617–623, March 2014
How to Cite
Kearney, H., Yiannakas, M. C., Abdel-Aziz, K., Wheeler-Kingshott, C. A.M., Altmann, D. R., Ciccarelli, O. and Miller, D. H. (2014), Improved MRI quantification of spinal cord atrophy in multiple sclerosis. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 39: 617–623. doi: 10.1002/jmri.24194
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- MS Society of Great Britain and N. Ireland. Grant Number: 6DFB and 6DFA
- National Institute for Health Research University College London Hospitals Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.