Aqueductal cerebrospinal fluid pulsatility in healthy individuals is affected by impaired cerebral venous outflow
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1215–1222, November 2014
How to Cite
Beggs, C. B., Magnano, C., Shepherd, S. J., Marr, K., Valnarov, V., Hojnacki, D., Bergsland, N., Belov, P., Grisafi, S., Dwyer, M. G., Carl, E., Weinstock-Guttman, B. and Zivadinov, R. (2014), Aqueductal cerebrospinal fluid pulsatility in healthy individuals is affected by impaired cerebral venous outflow. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 40: 1215–1222. doi: 10.1002/jmri.24468
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Annette Funicello Research Fund for Neurological Diseases
- Jacquemin Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.