The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Microstructural brain abnormalities of children of idiopathic generalized epilepsy with generalized tonic-clonic seizure: A voxel-based diffusional kurtosis imaging study
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
How to Cite
Gao, J., Feng, S.-T., Wu, B., Gong, N., Lu, M., Wu, P.-M., Wang, H., He, X. and Huang, B. (2014), Microstructural brain abnormalities of children of idiopathic generalized epilepsy with generalized tonic-clonic seizure: A voxel-based diffusional kurtosis imaging study. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging. doi: 10.1002/jmri.24647
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000626, 81301273
- Zhujiang Scientific and Technological New Star Foundation. Grant Number: 2012J2200084
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 10ykpy11
Vol. 40, Issue 3, 752, Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.