Improved protonation, collision-induced decomposition efficiency and structural assessment for ‘red tide’ brevetoxins employing nanoelectrospray mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 996–1005, August 2006
How to Cite
Wang, W. and Cole, R. B. (2006), Improved protonation, collision-induced decomposition efficiency and structural assessment for ‘red tide’ brevetoxins employing nanoelectrospray mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 41: 996–1005. doi: 10.1002/jms.1047
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0518288
- Louisiana Board of Regents Health Excellence Fund. Grant Number: HEF(2001-06)-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!