Identification and characterization of homologues of vertebrate β-thymosin in the marine mollusk Aplysia californica
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1030–1040, August 2006
How to Cite
Romanova, E. V., Roth, M. J., Rubakhin, S. S., Jakubowski, J. A., Kelley, W. P., Kirk, M. D., Kelleher, N. L. and Sweedler, J. V. (2006), Identification and characterization of homologues of vertebrate β-thymosin in the marine mollusk Aplysia californica. J. Mass Spectrom., 41: 1030–1040. doi: 10.1002/jms.1060
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
- W.M. Keck Foundation. Grant Number: NS31609
- UIUC Center for Neuroproteomics. Grant Number: (P30 DA018310)
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!