Electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric study of salt cluster ions. Part 1— Investigations of alkali metal chloride and sodium salt cluster ions
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 79–96, January 2001
How to Cite
Hao, C., March, R. E., Croley, T. R., Smith, J. C. and Rafferty, S. P. (2001), Electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric study of salt cluster ions. Part 1— Investigations of alkali metal chloride and sodium salt cluster ions. J. Mass Spectrom., 36: 79–96. doi: 10.1002/jms.107
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2000
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council Canada.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation.
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!