Electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric study of salt cluster ions. Part 1— Investigations of alkali metal chloride and sodium salt cluster ions
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 79–96, January 2001
How to Cite
Hao, C., March, R. E., Croley, T. R., Smith, J. C. and Rafferty, S. P. (2001), Electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometric study of salt cluster ions. Part 1— Investigations of alkali metal chloride and sodium salt cluster ions. J. Mass Spectrom., 36: 79–96. doi: 10.1002/jms.107
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2000
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council Canada.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation.
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!