Identification of N-linked glycosylation sites in human nephrin using mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 370–379, March 2007
How to Cite
Khoshnoodi, J., Hill, S., Tryggvason, K., Hudson, B. and Friedman, D. B. (2007), Identification of N-linked glycosylation sites in human nephrin using mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 42: 370–379. doi: 10.1002/jms.1170
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: R-37DK018381
- Vanderbilt Academic Venture Capital Fund for Proteomics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!