Identification of proteins directly from tissue: in situ tryptic digestions coupled with imaging mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Mass Spectrometry
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 254–262, February 2007
How to Cite
Groseclose, M. R., Andersson, M., Hardesty, W. M. and Caprioli, R. M. (2007), Identification of proteins directly from tissue: in situ tryptic digestions coupled with imaging mass spectrometry. J. Mass Spectrom., 42: 254–262. doi: 10.1002/jms.1177
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: 5RO1GM58008-08
- DOD W81XWH-05-1-0179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!